Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ok, here I go!

Yep, I decided to start a blog, don't ask me why, but I did. Things are as normal as ever. Neal and I are passed the 3 year marriage mark and heading toward a grand total of 9 years together as a couple. Pretty good, Huh? I honestly don't know what to tell anyone about our lives at this point. No children, yet. Or at least none of the human persuasion. Still just the 3 beagles. Well, they are actually mixes of some sort. Bo and Daisy are beagle and foxhound, I think. This is based upon their body types and markings. Luke has to be beagle and basset hound. And yes I know our dogs are named after the Dukes of Hazzard characters. What can I say, it was one of Neal and I's favorite shows to watch growing up. And now Neal has the bright idea that he wants a blood hound and wants to name it Uncle Jesse. Lord, if this happens, we very likely will be bodily thrown from the city limits of Danielsville. Umm... lets see. Neal is the same as ever. Still loves to cut up and make people laugh when he can. Although he has became very reserved at certain times as well and his feelings can be hurt much easier now. This has lead to people starting to make fun of him, simply because he hasn't gotten fat unlike so many other people after high school. What can I say, he has an Extremely high metabolism. And why is it that its ok for people to pick on him for being slim, but not ok for those of us who are slim in nature to make fun of the heavier people? This is a question I ask myself constantly. They see Neal and all they see is a guy who is 6'2" and weighs about 145-155 and they think weak. But I can guarantee you he is more than likely stronger than anyone you know pound for pound. As most of you know, I was verbally abused about being fat by an ex and at the time I only weighed about 100lbs. So forgive me if this ticks you off, but get over it. We all know that you're probably only making fun of him because you, yourself are self-concious about your weight and in fact envy him. No one makes fun of my man and gets away with it. I don't just roll over and let people step all over me anymore, I bite back now. Ok, that is enough about my little tirade. Check back and maybe I won't be so emotional next time. Until then, Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment