Thursday, February 17, 2011

Silly little stuff

Good afternoon everyone! So I was over at beautybroadcast.net reading some of Emily's older posts & saw this and decided it was a good idea! Some of you may not know me personally so here is a fun way to let you know some fun, random things about me!

1. What color is your hair? RED!!!
2. Drama? No thanks
3. Are you a girly girl? Yes, I am! Even though most days you may see me without a stitch of makeup, I really love to get dressed up!
4. Who was the last person you hugged? My hubby Neal this morning when he left for work. He always comes & tells me bye, love you & hug & kiss every morning! (Even the ones that I'm still asleep when he does this!)
5. Small or large purses? I have a few small ones, but everyone will say large for me! But those who make fun are always glad that I have whatever it is they want/need in my "satchel bag"!
6. Are you short? Uh, not really 5'6" or 7"
7. Do you like somebody? I do, bunches of people! :)
8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt? Uh, for those who don't know me...I have a big butt, & I'm proud of this, so random touches from strangers happen & are rewarded by me announcing to the world "Who just touched my butt?!" Yep, I embarass them! heehee!
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Well, the dirty ones go into the hamper when they are taken off, so this doesn't apply.
10. Do you dress up on Halloween? Yes, most of the time.
11. Are you double jointed? Not sure, but I'm flexible.
12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Prob be the stockroom @ Jcpenney in Athens, GA , when my mom & I both worked there & I was SUPER sick but couldn't go to dr till the afternoon, I climbed up on the roller belt, grabbed some bubble wrap, put my coat on top of it for a pillow & slept all day!
13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours? What is it w/the butt smacking thing? lol Neal last nite!
15. Do you call anyone by their last name? Yes, Neal gets called "Carver" if he does something bad! lol But yea, a couple of people
16. How many guys will read this just because it says "Girl Confessions"? who knows, I didn't call it that

"X" marks the spot

[X] I do wear makeup
[x] I have cried at a movie theater
[x] I can put mascara on w/out opening my mouth
[]I get jealous [Nope, I get mean!!! lol]
[] I think Johnny Depp is sexy [not really, cute, but not sexy]
[x] I love to laugh
[x] I like death metal [YEP!!! LOVE hard metal!!]
[]I like rap [NOT a rap person]
[x] I like Country
[x] I carry a purse
[x] I'd be lost w/out my computer
[]I own a Spice girls CD
[]I own a Brittney Spears CD
[] I own a boy band cd
[] I get bored watching football [um, watch a GA game w/me & you tell me! heehee]
[] I've never been called a spoiled brat [have, but I'm not!]
[]Guys are confusing
[]I've been called a bad influence. [no, I was the good one!]
[x] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

17. What color is your bra that you are wearing? White
18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys? DARK!!! I LOVE Black Hair Obviously! [look @ Neal]
19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy? No
20. Do you have a best friend(s)? Yes, 15 years and counting girlie!!!
21. Have you ever had your heart broken? yes
22. What size shoe do you wear? 71/2 or 8 (71/2 in heels if anyone wants to buy me some! lol)
23. Do you like your life? Yes, I'm very blessed to have the people around that I do! Sure I complain sometimes, but that is human nature.
24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you? Back in high school.
25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on? Yep
26. Do you have more friends that are boys or girls? Guys
27. Do you wear extensions? Not yet, but I'm trying to save up for some clip in ones
28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? Yes
29. What are your biggest fears? Losing my loved ones.
30. Have you cried yourself to sleep? yes
31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off your mind? yes
32. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"? from my experience, yes
33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something? yes
34. Do you ever wish you were famous? sometimes
35. Are you currently missing someone? yep
***This guy or that guy?***
Punk/goth or Gangster? neither
Preppy or Cowboy? cowboy
Face or body? both
Sweet or Sexy? both
Armani or Abercrombie? neither
city-slicker or rural guy? RURAL
Blue, Green, Grey or Brown eyes? BROWN eyes!!! or at least 2 that I love!
Contacts or glasses? well, Neal doesn't wear contacts, but wears glasses and is sexy so...

***Your pick***

36. Eyeliner or mascara? Mascara
37. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Burke? Neither, Coach
38. Heels or flats? heels, at least 3 inches
39. Skirts or pants? both
40. Sock or leggings? both
41. Sweatshirts or jacket? sweatshirts
42. Flip flops or sneakers? flip flops
43. Straight or curly hair? which ever I feel like dealing w/that morning!
44. Hoop or dangling earrings? either
45. white or black? black
46. Victoria Secrets or Bath & Body works? BBW
47. Smoothies or Lattes? Lattes
48. Diet or regular soda? Regular, can't drink Diet they give me migraines
49. Orange juie or apple? Apple
50. Pearls or diamonds? BOTH
51. Vintage or boho? Vintage 40's pin up style!
52. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen? Uh, they are still alive?
53. Lindsay or Hillary? Neither
54. Ipod or cell phone? cell phone
55. Friends or family? BOTH
56. Lip gloss or lip stick? Gloss
57. Manicure or pedicure? Can I get both? lol But my toes are ALWAYS done! Hate naked toes!
58. Tiffany's or Chanel? Either, both are classics for a reason
59. Love or peace? Peace will bloom from love, even if its just love of your neighbor!
60. Sunglasses or purses? Well, I routinely lose sunglasses, but ALWAYS have my purse!

**In a guy?**
Funny or Serious? Neal is a perfect mixture of both
Romantic or Daredevil? Daredevil!
Cute or Hot? Both
Dark Eyes or Light eyes? Dark,Neal has beautiful brown eyes!
Long hair or short? LONG!!! I wish Neal would grow his out, I LOVE LONG hair on a man!!!!
Curly or straight hair? either as long as its clean
Good Dancer or Good Singer? either one or both
Basketball player or football player? Football, I HATE Basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Really, can you tell?)
Jock or Rebel? Rebel, jocks are so predictable
Druggie or Clean? Are we talking back when I was in high school or now? lol I don't think there are many that are clean now! But seriously, thats something that has to be determined in each person
Has a Motorcycle or Sports Car? Classic 60's model muscle car baby!!!! Mustang, Chevelle, Camaro, etc...
Beard/Mustache or clean shaven? Well, Neal has a little scruff, but luckily isn't a wholly man
Younger or older? older, Neal is 6 months older than I am, PERFECT!
Player or Loyal? Uh, DUH Player of course! JK Who came up w/this?

Ok, so there you have it, random, stupid interesting stuff! Tag yourself if you so feel inclined!

No comments:

Post a Comment