Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's getting that time!

Good morning all! I hope that Halloween was safe and fun for everyone! I realized this morning that almost all of the posts I've made on this blog have been negative and mainly just a place for me to vent out my frustrations, so I decided to explain myself just a bit. First of all, I am NOT a negative person. Well, not any more than anyone else I know. If it seems like all I do (or anyone else does on their personal blog) is complain, gripe, fuss and vent, well...sorry! For me this is my therapeutic outlet. That is the best thing about the internet. For the most part it is a nameless, faceless entity that you can just rail at without the reprocussions of backlash. Understand that most of the things I've said on here, I cannot say to the actual people in my life that have upset me. You see I do not like knowing that anyone is mad at me and tend to almost make myself sick to make everyone happy again. Plus I understand that things happen in waves. If one person says something hateful to me and instead of turning the other cheek and walking away, I blast right back at them, odds are someone Else is going to get hurt or uspet. Yes, I am one of those disgusting people who tries to be the peacemaker. Sick, right? LOL Anyway, I just wanted to give a simple explaination for my comments and hope that you understand me just a little bit better now! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment