Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back to work...

So I am now back at work after my wonderful 5 straight days off. But you know the problem with that? I REALLY didn't want to come back today! On the bright side though by the end of the week I'll have an almost new (well new to me anyway) washer and dryer! Yah! Considering the ones that we have now are probably as old as we are, Seriously. A lady that works for my aunt is moving and their new house has a brand new set, so she is selling us her old ones for the completely ridiculous price of...$50! For both! Again I'll say Yah! I know this may not seem like such a big deal to a lot of people, but its pretty darn exciting for us, well me anyway. And I found out today that our cousin and his fiance are expecting a little girl. So very exciting as well. More babies to play with! But oddly, no this does not make me want to have one yet. I am still perfectly content with my furry, four-legged children, who got a beautiful new bed pillow this past week. It really is pretty and even matches our bedroom decor. Its actually just one of those huge pillows instead of an actual bed. We, well again I, are trying to make Bo and Daisy believe that they don't have to sleep on the bed with us. Considering we only have a queen sized bed. Daisy of course thinks it is completely for her and tends to hog it, but she finally let Bo sleep on it with her. Hopefully they will both consider this the best idea. That way if I do get the king-sized bed I am going to ask for for christmas, Neal and I will have tons of room! Especially since I found one at Sam's last thursday that I really want! Ok, thats 'bout it for now, if anything interesting happens, I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment