Friday, March 19, 2010

Just one of those weeks...

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you're just completely confused and depressed over nothing, anything and everything? This week has been that kind of week for me. Not really sure why, but it has. I'm really just so tired of the everyday blah crap I have to deal with and would really like to step back and just relax. Unfortunately, this will not happen for a few weeks, if even then. My husband informed me this week that (whether I like it or not) we will be buying our house. This development scares the crap out me and I'm just not up to thinking about it. Plus, it seems like the older I get the more and more I'm compared to other people in my life. (Yes, unfortunately for me I'm getting compared to the "perfect" ones) For once, just once I wish someone would just say, "Good job, you're perfect just the way you are." But you and I both know this will never happen. Some of these feelings are probably just my own insecurities, but hey, I am a woman, I do have them. Oh well. Just one of those things. Well, I guess I have belly-ached enough. Thanks to anyone who actually reads this, although honestly, its just a place I can get some frustration out, w/out the nasty side effect of hurting any feelings, for which then I feel horrid about.

No comments:

Post a Comment