Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This is me, take me or leave me

As my title indicates, this post is about me. The true me and how I feel. If it offends you, I'm sorry, but that is the wonderful thing about the Internet, there is this Wonderful little thing at the top right-hand corner called and "X" or close button. Click it if you don't like what I'm saying. So without further adu:

I am a person, I'm a woman. I am not a republican, democrat or liberal. I do not follow politics because All of them say what you want to hear & Not what they will do. I am a Christian. I believe in God and speak to him on a daily basis. I believe that he loves ALL people whether you a gay, straight, black, white, yellow, purple, blue or pink (I believe that includes Everyone, don't you?). I love my husband to No end and truly believe he is my one and true soul mate. I believe in the sanctity of marriage, But believe that for some it is Much better to end that. To some marriage is a contract, easily signed and almost equally as easy to break. This, in my PERSONAL opinion, is YOUR choice. Those who are "Christians" (I say this with quotations because we all know people who say they are but DO NOT portray ANY actions to support this) who say "you are married, you stay married No matter what". I say if this is what you think GREAT! But I do not believe that it is right for you to judge someone else. You HAVE NOT lived in their shoes and DO NOT know what goes on in their lives. I Do not begin to say that I am the Best Christian in the world, I'm not, I'm a sinner just like Everyone else! Therefore because I am NOT God, I DO NOT judge others for anything. I believe that is God's place to judge and I'm NOT about to try and do his job. I am not writing this to try and change anyone, I understand that each and every one of us is different and some will just get mad and want to bash me. I say go ahead if this makes you feel better. I'm not going to take offense and probably honestly will not read what you say. We all have this wonderful thing called "Free Will" meaning we have the ability to make our own decisions and actions. But for those few who read this and see that they have mistakenly judged someone for their actions, looks, color, orientation, and unfortunately for even the color of nail polish or length of their finger nails. I say take a minute. Think about the times someone has wrongfully judged you for something so inconspicuous and think about how you felt at that time. Go ahead..............Feels pretty bad, doesn't it? Not fun at all. So I challenge you to look past outward appearances and look to the true heart of people. I'll even give you a hint, look in their eyes. Most people cannot hide their true feelings thru their eyes. I promise you if you do this for just ONE person, you will notice a change in yourself. And more importantly a better one. So God Bless and I truly hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment